CHRISTMAS EVE 2021

 I had to go to Rite Aid to pick up my prescriptions, so I also went to Aldi to get a few items.  When I got home I started getting the ingredients ready for a PEA SALAD that I like.  Then I set to completing vacuuming the living rooms.  But I only did the main one and will do the other one tomorrow.

I made the raisin sauce for the ham and started throwing together the COWBOY BEANS and thawed out the squash.

I picked Maggie up for the Christmas Eve service at FREEDOM SOUTH.  The service was wonderful. Many of my photos were used in the slide show about Lockport. 





 I introduced myself to a woman I had never seen before (Carol) and we talked for a bit before and after the service.  I spoke to Debby and Scott (Betty's daughter and son in law), and Scott's mother Lela.  

By IMDB - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5205210/, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=54
090699

I decided to make my MERRY CHRISTMAS phone calls tonight instead of waiting until tomorrow.  I spoke to Megan, Tyler, Chris, Cassy, her fiancée Quinn as well as Christa and Nikolai.

Christa recommended the movie DON'T LOOK UP, which is trending on Netflix right now, so I started watching it, while intermittently washing dishes and doing a load of laundry.  So far it looks pretty good.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023