December 15th 2021

 I got up at seven forty five in order to be ready for the two guys from HOME DEPOT who would be bringing the new back door and installing it.  They were kind of late arriving.   Unfortunately, there was a major problem with the door, so they did not even take it out of the truck.  They looked at the old door and the sill, etc. and said that the door they had would not work.  I called Peg and told her.   

I called Jan and we changed our plans from the four p.m. showing to the one p.m. showing of ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE.  Then I called Pam and she agreed to meet us at the Palace for the movie.  

There were only about ten or twelve other people at the Palace for the one p.m. movie.  I loved it!  I think this might be the first time that I watched the entire movie. 


I am not sure why Pam left after the first hour.

After the movie, I drove out to the Royalton Center Church to pick up a spaghetti dinner.  I ran into Betty there.  We should have arranged to go together.   I also stopped at PIZZA OVEN and picked up two slices of pizza.  I had one slice for supper, along with about one third of the spaghetti dinner.  

This movie on HULU is really good    THE UNFORGIVABLE with Sandra Bullock.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024