December 26, 2021 At Home

 After breakfast I started putting things away and moving things around in order to get the house ready for Carrie's arrival.  Then I decided to open and set up the Christmas gift that Megan sent me.  Of course, it is not working the way it is supposed to.  But I didn't expect it to, due to my former experiences with technology.  

I decided to skip church because I just felt thoroughly exhausted from yesterday and thought I should get rested up before Carrie arrived.  I finished putting stuff away and got things ready for her.  She arrived home at four p.m.  

In the evening, I watched the documentary BRAIN ON FIRE, a true story of a 21-year-old woman who had an autoimmune disease attacking her brain.  She recovered due to to the efforts of a retired doctor who agreed to look at her.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024