Monday, December 20th OVEN BAKED RICE RECIPE and Craft Class at the Y

 In the morning, I called Hildy, a woman who helps Connie out.  I asked her what is going on with Connie.  Apparently, Connie got nervous about the idea of propane leaking into your trailer and she told her neighbor Pauline and Pauline told her she should GET OUT of the trailer.  This is contrary to what Connie said a couple of days ago.  She said Pauline hollered "Propane, get out."  I wondered how Pauline would know about a propane leak in Connie's trailer in the middle of the night.    Hildy and her husband, Frank, will be working with medical professionals and will make decisions on Connie's behalf since Hildy is Health Care Proxy and both of them are Power of Attorney.  I am grateful that Connie never completed the process to change of that over to me.  

I puttered around the house, and wrote Christmas cards for my grandkids, and got them in the mail, and got gifts ready for Peggy, David and Becky and did a few other organizational things.  Also, I called DRUM OIL to try to find out whether or not the inspection includes the humidifier.  They will get back to me.  Also, I left a message for the guy who came to get info. for a generator.  Hopefully, he will get back to me.  

I decided to prepare an oriental meal that I purchased frozen at Aldis 


including some baked brown rice.  I had a late lunch and then took a nap.  In the evening I went to the craft class at the Y.  I met Jan and Sarah there.  It was a small group, we did a painting of a red truck
    Sarah, Jan and me.

with a Christmas tree in the back.  










BROWN RICE BAKED IN THE OVEN

  •  teaspoon salt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023