MONDAY, December 6th, 2021 THIRD DAY of ISOLATION

Nothing much new, nothing different.  I tried again to access my Covid test results online, without success.  I called Dr. Danaher's office and was told that they do not have the results yet.

Peggy brought over a loaf of bread and three cans of Bean with Bacon soup, and a gift bag for Jan, who had been planning to go to yesterday's luncheon with me.  Elaine called and we talked for a while.  I told her about the Christmas Market at Freedom North this coming Friday.  I am hoping that she and Nancy will go to it.

I watched COLD MOUNTAIN ........I thought I had seen it before, but now I am sure I didn't.  It is an excellent movie. 

Myrna called and we talked for a while,

Later in the day I found this documentary on VUDO.  
It is about an abandoned amusement park.  It was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina in 2004 and remains abandoned and empty, only visited by thieves, vandals and urban explorers.  I need to ask Peggy if she and David drove by it during their recent trip to New Orleans.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)