SUNDAY, December 19th, 2021

 I picked Maggie up for church this morning.  She asked me if I could take her to DOLLAR TREE and WalMart after church.  I agreed.  Before church started, I took a few pictures of the decorations in the front of the sanctuary.  The sermon was excellent. 

After church, we went to DOLLAR TREE first, then to BURGER KING for lunch.  Maggie treated me.  We both had chicken sandwiches.  Then we went to WalMart.  I purchased a few items.  Maggie's prescription was not ready when she went to the pharmacy, so we were there longer than planned.  I agreed to pick her up for the Christmas Eve service and she agreed to call me to remind me.

Shortly after I got home, Lori called and asked if I wanted to go with her to the PENDLETON CENTER UNITED METHODIST CHURCH for a Christmas music program.  I agreed to meet up with her at Freedom Church and she would drive.   I laid down, but could not fall asleep, probably because of the Dr. Pepper I had with my lunch. 

The program was very good, and they had nice refreshments after it.  


When I got home, there was a phone message from Connie.  She must have forgotten that she already called once and told me that she is in the hospital OR she is really doped up.   I don't know why they would keep her doped up.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024