Sunday, December 5th, 2021: SECOND DAY OF ISOLATION
I slept in a bit and then got up and prepared banana pancakes for my brunch, I started working on getting my trash and recyclables together. I started to get ready to take a shower, but all of a sudden I realized how tired I was, so I rested a bit. I finished my shower just as it was time for the eleven a.m. service at Freedom Church South to start. The link on the website did not work, but I was able to get directly into the online service a few minutes late on Facebook. Steve was singing JOY TO THE WORLD.
I decided to have a light lunch and see if I could find another western movie to watch. I tried THE HARDER THEY FALL, which looks good, but there are too many MFer's. I finally I found THE STOLEN.
Alice Eve jumps on a horse and rides into Gold Rush town in this intriguing western. She’s Charlotte Lockton, a well-heeled Brit struggling to settle in 1860s New Zealand with her husband when their baby son is snatched by intruders. Devastated, she’s given hope by an anonymous note claiming he is still alive. Following the clues, she heads for a remote town in a wagon full of prostitutes. Culture clashes keep things interesting on the journey, and the pace quickens when they arrive at Goldtown and encounter a brothel lorded over by a stiff, posh British man. BUT I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE.I attempted to access the results of my 48 hour COVID test online, following the instructions on the paper I was given at Dr. Danaher's office two days ago. However, they cannot find my test results. How ridiculous.
Betty called to ask how I am doing. Mike came over to get a board out of the garage. I asked him if he would take my trash bins out to the street and he agreed to.
I called OXBOW and Sue told me that Carrie is doing well, she is eating and drinking well. Her appointment with Dr. Sauret had to be postponed until 1/31.
David brought me a lasagna dinner, from the seniors luncheon today that I missed. It was very good.
I found this movie on Netflix I was chatting online with Mary during it, so I had to start over. It looks like this movie may have been filmed at the movie set that Peggy and I visited years ago (maybe 2012) This movie is VERY GOOD. It has the requisite BAD GUYS and GOOD GUYS, with the Good Guys winning in the end.
Both Quinn and Leslie made some WESTERN movie recommendations.
Comments
Post a Comment