Thursday December 9th, 2021 STILL QUARANTINED at home

 I don't seem to feel as good as I did yesterday.  I continued watching CENTENNIAL.    

I talked to someone at GENERAC about the possibility of Zenn and Ritter installing a Generac  generator.  Peggy and David said they will pay part of it.  It is over $8,000.....,the one I want that would cover usage of my air conditioning system.  That is pretty important to me.  

I scanned my vaccination card and saved it in flickr and here it is:  


Peggy called after the FREEDOM GROUP.  She said the group decided to bring breakfast items to share next Thursday since it is the last meeting.   She read the list of who is bringing what.  I will bring turnovers or muffins, or maybe bagels.  

Betty picked up some small cans of Cream Soda and brought it over to me.  I talked to both Sue R. and Connie in the evening.  As the day progressed, I felt better and better.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)