Tuesday, December 7th, 2021 Fourth Full day of QUARANTINE
I took two sleeping pills last night, but I don't think they worked. I went to bed a little after ten and fell asleep quickly, but woke up a couple of hours later. I got back to sleep and slept until seven a.m. I think. So, maybe I did get more sleep than usual.
In the morning I thought I felt a little less well than yesterday. I took one of the little pink allergy pills, but I am not sure it is helping much. I took a shower and started a load of laundry (mostly the items I wear instead of real pajamas).
I continued watching DJANGO UNCHAINED. Not because I think it is a good movie, but because I want to find out what happens. What a strange movie.
After I started a load of laundry, I put my BRUDER MASK on and laid on the couch. The mask (which is warmed up in the microwave first and helps with dry eye) shuts out all sunlight. Peggy called. She is upset because she spent time with Laura Vigliotti in the church kitchen two days ago. At that time, Laura started to feel sick, so Peg sent her home. Laura has tested positive for COVID. So, of course, Peggy is concerned.
I started watching THE SISTER'S BROTHERS in hulu. It is pretty good. Actually, I consider it excellent, and I just requested the book from the library.
Earlier today I messaged the patient portal for my doctor's office, asking about the possibility of getting the infusions that Pam told me are offered at Eastern Niagara Hospital for people who test positive. A nurse called me back and we discussed this. They can be given up to ten days of first symptoms. It seems to me that my first symptoms (runny nose) were two days after Thanksgiving, but then I was fine the following Monday when I went for my mammogram. They really seemed to kick in the next day when I got the phone call from OXBOW about Carrie testing positive. At any rate, I am pushing or past the ten days. I explained to the nurse how mild my symptoms are, and I will not get the infusions BUT will call the office if I get a fever, shortness of breath, etc.come on. So, I don't know if he will be on tonight. So, I decided to watch this show on PBS: HUNGER: The story of the Irish famine. It is a heartbreaking true story, which is very well presented in this documentary.
Comments
Post a Comment