Friday, January 21st, 2022 Y and More

While watching more episodes of STAY CLOSE,  I spent a good part of the morning sorting through the shirts and tops in the small closet between the living room and Carrie's room.  I found several tops that I am sure I will no longer wear, so I bagged them up to go to the GOOD WILL.


I met up with Jan at the Y for the WALKING CLUB.  We walked about 35 minutes before quitting.  We decided to go to the Palace on Monday night for the the lecture and slide show about the Lockport Locks.  

On the way home I stopped at the church on the corner of Waterman and Genesee to see if they were offering any free food.  They did!  I got some bread, a container of potato salad, a fish dinner and some pineapple. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024