FRIDAY, January 28th, 2022 FREEDOM CONFERENCE

 I slept late this morning, mostly because I just felt lazy.  I went out about noon and first went to Rite Aid and picked up my Xidra, and then to the Y.  I did about ten minutes on the Recumbent (?) bike and walked the track once and then it was time to meet up for the WALKING CLUB.   Jan was there on time, and a woman named Della and Brianna (our leaded).   I only walked a half an hour because I wanted to get home in time for a shower and a nice nap before leaving for the FREEDOM CONFERENCE.

I arrived at the church at 5:45 and Jenny and I worked on setting the tables and preparing fruit for tomorrow's breakfast.  Peggy brought the food in around six p.m. and we got it all set up and ready to go.  It was a great meal.

The first part of the conference was really good!  

My hair looks terrible from the back!  (well, not so good from the front either)

We will meet up tomorrow morning at ten a.m. for a continental breakfast.   I am not sure how long the conference tomorrow will be but we are having lunch there, so I am guessing it will last until at least three p.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024