Friday January 7th, 2021

 Jan and I were planning on meeting up at the Y for SILVER SNEAKERS CIRCUIT.  But she called me and said she was not feeling very well and had not slept well.  I called both Pam and Betty, but Pam also does not feel well, and Betty had an appointment with her counselor to go to.  I went alone.  The class was smallish, and since I am so out of shape, I found it difficult even though most of it is simple (but fast) stretching type stuff.  On the way out, I donated ten dollars to a new campaign to raise money for the Y.  

After that, I went to WEGMAN's to work on spending my $300 gift card.  I bought some cleaning and paper items, etc. and also some groceries.  On the way home, I stopped at Burger King and used one of my coupons.  

Peg called after I got home to tell me that they have to change the dates of the FREEDOM CONFERENCE because Dom's father's memorial service will be the Saturday that was previously scheduled.   Dom's father was MURDERED in front of his house in Niagara Falls a couple of days ago.  His ex-wife, Rowena, wrote a nice short tribute to him on Facebook.  Apparently, they were able to remain a loving, united pair for the sake of their two daughters, Dominique and Deja.  Dom's grandmother has been released from the hospital, following surgery, and will be staying with a relative for the time being.  She lived in a separate apartment in the house her son lived in, and I think the crime scene is still being investigated.  

Dom is in the middle in this picture, with Deja on the right.  I think Deja is older than Dom.  I don't know their dad's first name.  There has not been any newspaper or internet coverage of his murder.  Apparently, a woman with him was shot, too, and is in serious condition in a hospital.  

I found this movie to watch:  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024