January 13th and 14th, 2022

 1/13   I spent the day at home.  In the morning, I vacuumed and mopped the kitchen floor and half of the dining area floor.  The rest of the day I relaxed and finished watching THE GOLDEN PALACE.


1/14   I mopped the rest of the dining area floor.  I asked Marlene if she wanted to go to the Y for the walking club and she agreed.

I went out to Feel Rite to purchase some supplements and drink mixes and a loaf of WHITE BREAD DONE RIGHT. 


 Then I went to VALUE and bought a few items including a different kind of liquid floor cleaner.  

I met up with Jan and Marlene at the Y and we all participated in the Walking Club, which takes place every Friday between one and two p.m.  There were several women there who I had not previously met, Nancy, Judy, Jane were three of them.  After a half hour I told Jan I needed to rest for a minute, so I got off the track.  Apparently, Brianna (the leader) thought that meant I had done enough, and the group ended!

In the evening, I continued watching 


I had seen a documentary on PBS about Emmett Till a while back, but this "scripted" series tells a lot more about what happened.  It is excellent!  Later on, on Netflix, I found LET THE WORLD SEE. a series about Emmett's family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023