January 17th, 2022 AT HOME SNOW SNOW SNOW

 I woke up to a LOT of snow, and travel restriction for the city until seven p.m. tonight.  They say we got over 18 inches, but I don't think it is quite that much.  My plow fellow came fairly early in the day, but he did not do a good job, so I am hoping he returns later on today or early tomorrow morning.  I dug out an area at the bottom of my steps in order to make a way for the mailman and so I could get out.  I cleaned out the pile the plow left in front of my garage door, but when I open the door, snow will fall into the garage.  My neighbor John Vetter swept through my front sidewalk with his snowblower.  

I prepared honey carrots in my small crockpot and made cowboy bean soup in the medium size crockpot.  I talked to Gail, Peggy and Sue Rouse on the phone.  I found the movie DARKEST HOUR


on netflix, about when Churchill first became Prime Minister in England.

I got an email from Leslie asking for the exact dates for the event and our lodging at ASP in June.  That reminded me that we needed to register, so I checked the website and REGISTRATION IS OPEN.  I wanted to make sure that Leslie is truly IN on going to ASP for this event before registering, so I called her, and we discussed it.  I asked her to register both of us since she uses PayPal more than I do, and I cannot remember my paypal password.  She completed that process.  I sent her the links for a couple of videos that show our cottage.

I tried to reach Christa by phone to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, but she did not answer her phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024