Monday January 10th, 2022

 First thing in the morning, I called the Y and cancelled my registration for tonights CRAFTY CREATIONS class, due to the storm that is supposed to come in at six p.m. with wind and freezing rain.  Later on, I found out that they moved the class to next Monday due to the weather.

I went to the DOLLAR TREE to get a birthday card for Christa and then went to the Y.  Jan and I met up for the SILVER SNEAKERS group exercise class.  They held it upstairs in the small gym and it went well.  There is a male instructor who is very nice.  Both Jan and I were concerned that we might not make it through, but we both did OK   Then we met up at TOPS for a quick light lunch.  I had a medium sized bowl of Italian Wedding Soup.  It was good, but kind of expensive (six dollars).

I did not sleep well last night, so I laid down on the couch and put the newest Ben Shapiro podcast on TV (youtube) and I fell asleep.  I think I may have gotten about a full hour of sleep before the phone rang.

I found a very old western with Christopher Reeves, BLACK FOX, in it, and watched it in the evening, I think it was on FilmRise,  along with doing a load of laundry.  

Wikipedia says it is a miniseries, but I think only this one part of it is available on FilmRise.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023