Monday, January 31st, 2022 Pat Tomaino's Funeral and Tuesday February first

MONDAY:   I arrived a few minutes early for the funeral. Sharon Dent got my attention and she said she was offering the use of her recreational vehicle which is at LightHouse Christian Camp in Barker during the summer camp for seniors.  It sleeps four, but it would mean sharing two beds.  Anyways, I expressed interest and took her phone number.  

The funeral was very nice.  After the funeral, the family left to go to the grave site.  Peggy, Betty and I started putting the funeral meal together.   I think about 45 people were there for the meal.  It went well.  Betty and I stayed to help clean up.  

On the way home, I stopped at the DALE ASSOCIATION and picked up the information for for filing income tax.  This year they are not making any appointments.   I will have to get my documents together and drop them off, and the tax preparer will call me if he or she has any questions.  The forms will be completed without the preparer and me meeting.  

When I got home there was a message from Elaine and she gave me the information about the Dale Associations income tax preparation this year.  

TUESDAY:  I was getting ready for the LIFE GROUP when Betty called to tell me that she finally got her Y membership straightened out.  I suggested that she go to the Y with Jan and I tomorrow morning, but she declined.  

I took a whole fruitcake to Peggy and gave it to her, along with my check for the rent before the Life Group started.  LIFE GROUP went well, there were seven of us.  We all went to THE FIELDSTONE for lunch afterwards. I had the SOUP AND SALAD BAR, which as usual was pretty good.  

I took a nap and when I got up, I saw that Paula had called.  I tried to reach her and Connie in the evening.  I got Paula's voice mail and Connie's voice mail does not seem to be working.

I continued watching LONGMIRE.  I am on season five.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023