Monday, January 3rd and Tuesday January 4th, 2022

MONDAY:   I had a dentist appointment this morning.  This time I had x-rays.  No problems shown.  After that I went to NW Bank to cash a check, the library and Niagara Produce.  It is really cold outside.  I also stopped at Prudden and Kandt and picked up a couple of calendars.  

I tried to get hold of someone at UNIVERA so that I can renew my Y membership, but apparently EVERYONE else is doing the same thing.  I am tired of being put on hold and listening to music.  

After lunch, I developed a headache, so I laid down, and I did fall asleep for a bit.  When I got up, I called Sue Rouse and we talked for a while.  

Betty called me in the evening to tell me that Pam Nimetz passed away. Peggy called a little while later to confirm this.  Pam was in her late fifties.  I knew who she was but did not really know her.  Her father passed away in December and she could not go to his funeral because she had covid.  

I was finally able to renew my Silver and Fit membership through Univera,  I called several times today and each time I was told there were numerous callers ahead of me.  The last time I called, I decided to wait, and actually took a few phone other phone calls while waiting.   (and watched this movie

on Netflix), and it is pretty good.

I watched the first episode of THE CLEANING LADY on Fox at nine p.m..  I did not like it much and most likely will not continue to watch it.  

TUESDAY 1/4

I attended the Ladies Life Group at Freedom Church.  Pastor Craig came down to the small sanctuary where we were meeting and told the group about Pam's death.   He asked us not to ask questions and to not discuss it.    He did a very good job. 

I talked with Myrna on the phone in the evening and watched the first episode of the final season of THIS IS US on TV.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024