SATURDAY, January 29th, 2022 FREEDOM CONFERENCE and Sunday, the 30th

 It was a long day.  I arrived at the church a half hour early in order to help Peggy finish setting breakfast up.  A continental buffet breakfast was offered. Yogurt, fruit and granola to make parfaits, and cinnamon pastries.  I had brought some of my lactose free yogurt, so I was able to prepare myself a parfait.  The morning sessions went well and then we were treated to a pizza (from Sub-Delicious) and salad lunch.  Then we moved to the large sanctuary for the afternoon sessions. 



Shirts were given away, but they were the green ones and I already have a green one.  

When I got home, I shoveled the front sidewalk a bit. 


SUNDAY January 30th, 2022

I met up with Jan at church and we managed to fit five of us in our row of seats, with some social distancing Glenda, Ann, Jan, me and Betty.   I was able to introduce Jan to Marsha and Ursula today.  After church, Betty and I met up at Burger King for lunch.  I am disappointed that she is not interested in using coupons.  I had one that would have gotten us two chicken sandwiches and two small fries for five dollars, but she had already ordered her chicken sandwich and medium fries which she paid over eight dollars.  I don't understand this, but it is kind of like Betty to be this way.  

Then we went to Prudden and Kandt for the calling hours for Pat Tomaino.   As I pulled in, Peggy and David pulled in behind me and Peg indicated that David wanted to talk to me for a minute.  He has some ideas about my purchase of a car.  

After calling hours, I got gas and went home, where I sorted through some items on a shelf under my microwave while watching LONGMIRE, and read over the estimate and contract for the generator I might purchase.  I have a few questions, so I emailed Bill Yaw with them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023