Sunday January 2, 2022

 It snowed in the night, and I wish I had put the car in the garage last night.   I picked Maggie up for church.  It was a combined service, three services in one, but not crowded, probably because of the weather.  My usual crew of senior ladies, Ann, Glenda and Betty, were not there.  

After church and taking Maggie home, I went out to lunch with Marlene.  We went to THE OLIVE LEAF.  I had the senior grilled chicken dinner.  It was good, but probably not good enough to watch again.

When I got home, I took the garbage out and started watching the Netflix series DAMNATION but I turned it off after fifteen minutes or so, due to the profanity and other filth.  I worked more on putting Christmas decorations away, and decided to keep my snowmen out, as well as the angel

I made during a group gathering at the church a couple of years ago.  That particular group had to do with women in the church offering support to women living at Madonna House, a halfway house for newly sober women.  Laura Vigliotti was in charge of it, and when she changed jobs, she had to give up that ministry. 

I took a nap and then had a toasted tuna sandwich for supper.  I started season one of YELLOWSTONE, but   quit after a half hour or less, due to profanity and smut.  Too bad, since the story line appears to be very interesting.  I found the documentary BEING CANADIAN on filmrise.  It is about a guy who makes a cross country from east to west across Canada.  It appears to be somewhat of a comedy. 

Connie called and we talked for a while.  Hildy is taking her to her lawyers office tomorrow to discuss minor issues.  

I made a list of things I need to do during the next few days.  Mostly phone calls.  Myrna called and we talked for close to an hour.  She is doing well, but I think she is a bit bored from being stuck at home without a car.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023