Thursday, January 27th, 2022

 I met up with Marlene at AAA and we met with Lynette and we re-booked our trip to GLACIER NATIONAL PARK.  There was nothing available in July, so we booked one in early August.    The price has gone up in one year, and we each have to pay an additional eight hundred and some dollars, even after a special discount that is being offered right now and the senior discount which I don't think we got last year when we originally booked the trip.  

After that I went to Rite Aid hoping to get my Viberzi and Xidra.   My Xrida is not available yet but my Viberzi was and I haven't figured out why the price tripled.  I went to the library and read the current local newspapers for the past few days and I picked up a book, and then I went to Niagara Produce and purchased a few items including a steak which I prepared for my lunch.  I broiled it along with onions and mushrooms and ate half for my lunch.

I made fruitcake in the evening.  Two large loafs, two small loafs and three cupcakes.  I ate two of the three cupcakes.  

I called Peg to find out what the plan for tomorrow evening is.  She wants me to meet up with Jenny at the church at five forty five p.m.   There will be instructions for us as far as setting up for the meal.  Peg will arrive with the food around six p.m.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023