Thursday, January 6th, 2022

 Peg and I were hoping to go to SISTERS HOSPITAL in Buffalo so she could visit Dom's grandmother, who lost her son yesterday.  However, the weather in Buffalo is terrible, so she is only going to be able to speak with her on the phone   Whatever happened to Dom's father is definitely NOT natural or good since the apartment he lived in is designated a "scene".  He lived in Niagara Falls, which is a hotbed of crime.  His mother lived in the same building so even though she is being released from the hospital today, she cannot go home.  

I started watching the old movie CROSSROADS on Tubi this morning.  It is excellent!!!!!  

Elaine called and we talked for a bit.  I continued putting Christmas items away, and made good progress.  I will take my "large" tree (it is only about two feet tall) upstairs and I still have a lot of those really nice boxes that Lisa Pichey gave me to bag up to take to the GOOD WILL.  I may keep a few.

I was just settling in for a nap when I heard the kitchen phone ring.  It was Betty and she wanted to bring over some money she owed me.  On the way to HOOK's SHOES last week, we stopped for gas and I paid for it since she had very little cash.  She came in and we visited for a while.  Liz is not doing well at all.  Betty was visiting when a nurse from HOSPICE came.  The nurse was not happy when she realized that Liz was not using her oxygen.  

I called Pam since I noticed she tried to reach me yesterday.  She said she did not want anything specific, just to say hello.  I suggested she watch CROSSROADS on Tubi, but I don't think I gave her directions how to find it.  

I found another good movie on TUBI:

  It is based on the true story of 17-year-old Peggy Ann Bradnick who was kidnapped by ex-convict\mental patient William Diller Hollenbaugh in Shade Gap, Pennsylvania on May 11, 1966.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024