Monday, May 23rd, 2022 and Tuesday May 24th

 I got up pretty early in order to get dressed, have breakfast and take my plants off of the front porch and set them up in or near the flowerbeds.  I did that and Tony arrived a couple of minutes after eight thirty a.m.   Between the two of us, we came up with a plan for what to put where.  He said I may have purchased too many plants, but in actuality, it seems like I purchased exactly what fit into the two flowerbeds.  We decide not to plant anything  in the middle flower bed because it does not get much sun due to the large bushes on either side.  However, I decided to put a mirror that Peggy wanted me to take to the Good Will there, with the "little girl" in front of it.












  It turns out that Tony goes to New Life Church, the church that Mike goes to, and Tony knows him.

Then I had lunch and then went shopping for items for the trip and for the flowerbeds.  I watered the west flowerbed and part of the east one before taking a nap.

For supper, I made myself a sandwich out of the turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce that I brought home from LaPorts yesterday.  

Betty and I walked down to the Car Cruise at Ida Fritz Park.  We arrived around seven twenty p.m. and there were not a whole lot of old cars and there were not a lot of people there. 




I was given some freebies from Lockport Fire Department and Betty and I each "spun the wheel"



and between us we won a hat and a cooler hip bag.  Betty gave me her prize (the hip bag).  We ran into Myrna's granddaughters (the twins Lissa and Kayla).
This is the "loot" I came home with!

TUESDAY:   Life Group went well.  Dee is home from Tennessee.  She led the group because Elaine is away.   Nine of us went to THE FIELDSTONE for lunch.  I had the soup and salad bar.  I talked with Leslie on the phone in the evening.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024