Saturday, May 21st and Sunday May 22nd.

 Saturday.   I went to HOME DEPOT and purchased a bag of mulch and two hundred dollars' worth of plants, both annuals and perennials.  I tried to reach Tony but had to leave a message and he  called back later on in the day and we agreed to eight thirty a.m. on Monday.  I will water the plants tomorrow morning tomorrow morning and set them out by the beds on Monday morning before he comes.  

Peggy and David came over and we were able to get the garage door working.  We also checked out my alarm system and David did a few other small jobs.  

I worked on gathering information for new geocaches placed in ASP in conjunction with the GEOBASH which was held yesterday.

I spoke with Myrna on the phone for a while and watched the movie OUR FATHER 


Dr. Kline was a fertility doctor who inseminated many women with his own sperm.  UGH


SUNDAY:   After church, Betty, Jan and I went to LaPorts for lunch.  I had the turkey dinner. I read some in the book I am reading, I am almost done.  I called Christa and left a message for her, asking how her first two days back to work went.  Betty and I took a forty five minute walk.  In the evening, I watched the final episode of RIDLEY ROAD.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024