SATURDAY May 28th, 2022 and Sunday the 29th

 I called David in the morning and asked him if he can drive my Subaru for a few minutes after breakfast at LaPorts (with Scott and Becky)  since I heard a slight rattling sound on the way home from their house last evening.  He agreed.

I arrived at LaPorts on time, and David and Peggy arrived a few minutes early.  We went in and took the large booth right niside the door.  David, Peggy and I went ahead and ordered when we realized that Becky and Scott were going to be late.  I ordered the blueberry pancakes and a small order of home fries.  Scott and Becky were about a half hour late, but it worked out OK.  We had a nice visit.

David drove my Subaru a bit and said he does hear a few sounds, but nothing that indicates that something needs to be taken care of right away.  

I went to Niagara Produce and purchased a pound and a half of ground sirloin.  When I got home, I prepared two meatloaves, and baked the potatoes for potato salad.  After my nap, I made baked beans.

SUNDAY:   Church was good this morning.  I had been talking with Dee Mann before church started so I asked her to sit with Jan and I.  I went directly home from church so that I could work on packing for the trip to Allegany.   I cleaned out the freezer and threw several items away.  I threw together the potato salad, and made a sauce to put on the meatloaf, since I don't like it the way it is.  I continued packing, loaded the car up and programmed more geocaches into mt GPS.  I watched a couple of episodes of the first season of BULL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024