Sunday, May 15th and Monday May 16th, 2022

 SUNDAY:  Before church, I stopped at Rite Aid and picked up my new prescription of Viberzi.  Church was good this morning.  I don't know who took this picture but it was posted on facebook, the beautiful tree in front of Freedom Church. 


Maggie asked me if I would take her to WalMart to pick up her prescription medications.  I agreed.  After she got her meds, she and I met up with Betty and Glenda at Burger King.  Before going home, I went to Niagara Produce and bought bananas and milk.  Maggie had given me a huge piece of her homemade pineapple upside down cake, and I ate half of that.  Tony (Sarah's gardener friend) stopped by and told me what he can do with my three flowerbeds along the front of the house.  His lady friend recommended Coral Bells.  I looked them up online and I think they will work well, too.  

I rested in the afternoon and did a few light chores around the house.  I made a four bean salad.  I watched episode three of RIDLEY ROAD.   I went outside a couple of times to see the BLOOD MOON.  I should have found my binoculars first, but I didn't.

TUESDAY: In the morning, I cleaned the kitchen sink and then decided to take the SUBARU to the place on West Avenue where they have vacuum cleaners before it started to rain.  I spent four dollars and got it pretty clean, but not as clean as I would have liked.   I went home and did a couple of things and then decided to go to the Y for  walk since the weather will probably not be good enough today for a walk outside.  I tried to reach Maggie to see if she wanted to go, but she did not answer.  I went to the Y and walked the track for about 15 minutes and did the recumbant bike for about 15 minutes.  Then I went to the SUNOCO on the corner of Robinson and Transite and filled up my gas tank.  Then I decided to stop at McDonalds for a dollar drink.  But instead I got a strawberry watermelon slushee and a chicken sandwich which I figured I could eat before going to WalMart.  However, I then changed my mind about going to WM and went home instead.  I returned a call to Elaine DeWeen, and she told me that Lori has been in the hospital for several days, with a possible diagnosis of pancreatitis.

YAY!!!!   An email informed me that the schedule of walks and talks during the Allegany Nature Pilgrimage is available online.  I found it and tried to print it, but was unable to print all of it.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023