Thursday, May 19th and Friday May 20th, 2022

 THURSDAY:  I had to get up very early to meet up with Carrie and Sue Sprague at Oxbow in order to go to Carrie's appointment for her first PROLEA shot.   It went well.  She will need to get it every six months.  After dropping Carrie off at her day hab program and getting my car at Oxbow, I headed home.  I decided to stop in Wrights Corners at the FAMILY DOLLAR to get some deodorant and I also picked up lunch, a small sub at SUBWAY and a slice of pizza at FRED'S PIZZA. (Only two dollars a slice and very good).

When I got home, I ate half of the tuna sub and finished the pizza.  Peggy called and we talked for a while.  I worked on getting my supplements and meds and my hygiene items ready for my trip to Allegany which is coming up very soon.  ELEVEN DAYS from now!  

Cassy called and we discussed her upcoming trip to Lockport to get the Subaru.  

Betty and I took a walk in the evening.  We met at her house and walked north to Outwater Drive and then south down Hawley.  We looked at the menu for TGI FRIDAYS on her phone.

FRIDAY: Tony showed up early to start working on my flower beds.  I tried to reach someone at the NYS DMV to find out if there is a form I need to fill out in order to transfer ownership of the SUBARU to Cassy.  I am waiting for a return call.

I talked to Leslie and got info. about her car so that I could pre-register for the cottage rental.  I completed the pre-registration online.  

I was able to talk to someone from the DMV, and it appears that all I need to do is sign the registration over to Cassandra, and give that, along with the title to her, and she can complete the process in Michigan.

Tony finished getting the flower beds cleaned out.  Then he said he was ready to put the plants in.  This is aggravating since I offered to go get them yesterday but he said it was too soon. We agreed that I will get them as soon as I can, and then I can call him. 

He and I were getting the wheelbarrow out of the garage and that went fine until I went to close the garage door using the remote.  It refused to close.  He checked it out and pointed out the problem and said the door needs maintenance.  So for now, the door is kind of unusable.  I will explain this to Peggy tomorrow when she comes.  

Jack and Cindi picked Betty and up to go to Buffalo to see a play that their daughter was in.  We got stuck in traffic on the way due to an accident, and were concerned about having time enough BUT it all worked out.  We met Cindi's friend Barb at TGIF's on Main Street and had supper there.  This is what I had: 


Everything was very good.  I did not eat all of the chicken slammers.

  Then we walked to the ALLEYWAY THEATRE for the play.  We were there early so we had our choice of seats and chose them in the second row.  This was the set for the opening scene.


The play was good in spite of some really bad language.

At the end of the play, the cast came out.  They asked for donations for the families of the victims of the Buffalo Shooting a few days ago. 


 It was neat to walk in the Theatre District after dark on the way back to the car.  



This is a picture of the ELECTRIC BUILDING.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024