Tuesday May 17th, 2022 and Wednesday 5/19/22

 TUESDAY :  I dropped the Subaru off at HILLMANS this morning and Betty met me there and we went to Freedom Church.  Life Group went very well even though we were rushed to finish by noon, because the church was having a safety alarm check at noon. I was able to find a list of items to take to Li Lo Li for the Ladies weekend, somehow I missed getting one this past Sunday in church. I called Hillmans and was told that the Subaru checked out just fine so Betty took me over there to get it.   Then a bunch of us met up over at Day Road Park.  Cindy and I had food from THE MAYFLOWER (she picked it up for both of us) and the rest purchased their lunch from the Parkside Diner.  We all sat at picnic tables behind (but inside) the diner.  There were seven or eight of us for lunch.  Only three of us stayed to walk:  Daria, Cindi and me.  We had a nice walk.



  Before going home, I went to Home Depot and purchased six bags of brown mulch.  I will leave it in the back of the Subaru for now. 

I rested in the afternoon and worked on geocaching information for Salamanca, New York for my upcoming trip to Allegany State Park (only thirteen more days).  In the evening, I talked to Myrna on the phone and watched THIS IS US. 

Cindi messaged me on FB about Friday night.  At lunchtime, she invited both Betty and I to accompany her and Jack to the Alleyway Theatre in Buffalo to see their daughter Renee star in a play.  They will pick Betty and I up and we will go to TGIF for supper before the play.  

WEDNESDAY:   I called Dr. Kurb's office and changed tomorrows appointment to today at 9:30.  The appointment went well and I found  a great recipe for baked salmon in one of the magazines in the waiting area.  Breanne made me a copy of the page with the recipe.  When I got home, I worked on compiling my printed documents with info. about ASP into one document and I printed out my info about geocaches in the park.  I waited for Marlene to call. We had agreed that as soon as she completed her appointment on Campbell Blvd (I think maybe Dr. Danaher, she would call me and we would meet at AAA to make the final payment on our Glacier Trip.  I was getting antsy and starting to wonder what was going on.  Her appt. was at ten fifteen.  When she finally called it was after eleven thirty a.m.   We met out at AAA and took care of making our final payment.  I also purchased a 2022 Road Atlas of the USA which was on sale for half price, and got a new NY State map and a Pennsylvania map.    

Pastor Craig has been posting on FB about his trip to Israel.  There was a delay and they got stuck aet an airport for longer than planned for yesterday.  Today, they were in Magdala where Mary Magdalene was from.  

I had a short nap in the afternoon which revived me (I had not slept well last night).  I spent some time programming geocaches in ASP into my GPS, and located a lot of materials about tourist stuff in Cattaraugus County and started going through it.   I called Cassandra and told her that the car is ready for her to pick up, and the dates in June that would work well for me for her to come and get it.  

Paula called in the evening and we talked for a while.   She is just getting over COVID, which she may have caught during a trip to New York City a couple of weeks ago when she saw several broadway shows in five or six days.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023