Monday, June 20th, 2022 DOWNTON ABBEY: A NEW ERA

 I met up with Jan at the Y at 11:15 a.m. and we walked the track for about 35 minutes, with a five minute rest.  We then met up with Elaine in the parking lot and I drove the three of us to Eastern Hills Mall.  First, we went to THE HOPE PROJECT Store.  I found a couple pair of shorts and a few t-shirts, some red placemats and a can opener.  

Then we drove to the back corner and parked closer and we went to the DIPSON Theatre for this movie

Unfortunately, there was only one person working and there was a line of people waiting to purchase tickets.  Since the one person was also dispensing snacks, it took a long time.  We got into the theatre a couple of minutes before the movie started. 

I loved it, Elaine liked it and I think Jan tolerated it since she has not ever seen any episodes of Downton Abbey.

After that, we went to CORE LIFE for an early supper.  I had the COBB salad with sides of chicken and sweet potatoes. 

Then I dropped them off at the Y.  Elaine and I talked about going for spaghetti at SOLID ROCK tomorrow.  

In the evening, I talked with Peggy on the phone about the washing machine situation.  Also, Elaine Fezio called.  She lost Dr. Kurb's phone number and address.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023