July 18th, 2022 WHERE THE CRAWDADS SING

In the morning I went to my chiropractic appointment and dropped some items off in the Little Food Pantry near Niagara Produce. 

 I asked both Betty and Jan if they were interested in going to see the movie WHERE THE CRAWDADS SING, but they were not interested, so it was just Elaine and I who went.  I picked her up at 12:30.  We arrived at the Dipson a few minutes early so we sat outside the theatre for a few minutes before going in.  There were not all that many people in the theatre.  About eight altogether, I think.  I have no idea why a couple chose to sit in the same row Elaine and I were in, meaning they had to climb over our feet and purses to get there.  There were rows and rows of empty seats. 


The movie was GREAT!!!!  It followed the book pretty closely.

On the way back to Lockport, we decided to stop for a meal.  I suggested the NEW YORK BEER PROJECT since I had a gift card for $25.00.  We each ordered a different sandwich and we shared them.  Everything was delicious!  Neither of us had been to the NY Beer Project in several years and we were surprised at the changes.  We were seated in an area off of the main dining area which was not as noisy as the main area.   They call it THE BOATHOUSE.


  They have a nice covered patio section outside.

I finished watching a really dumb and really gory STEPHEN KING movie. 1922.  I worked more in Carrie's closet.  All that is left to do is pull all of her clothing off of the shelf unit and sort through to see what to keep and what to donate.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023