Thursday, July 21, 2022 Going to Oneonta and Friday the 22nd

 THURSDAY  I had  an appointnent with a PA at Medwell. She looked at the strange bump on my arm and prescribed a sonogram.  I left there at nine forty a.m. and headed up the Transit towards the thruway.  I stayed on the thruway until Exit 30 for Mohawk and arrived at Mary's house at 3 thirty or so.   Mary and I put an air conditioner in the window in the room I am staying in and I moved some of my belongings in.  We watched THE FIVE on FoxNews.   I walked up to the barn with Mary when she went up to feed the horses because I wanted to see her new horse.  

Mary and I went to BROOKS and had chicken dinners and lemon meringue pie for desert.  It was very good, we sat outside in the back and continued our conversations until after the restaurant closed.  Earlier, I purchased a bottle of their BBQ sauce to take home.  


FRIDAY:  After breakfast with Mary, I went to Connie's trailer to meet up with her.  I was disappointed to find that she is still living like she just moved in yesterday, with boxes of items piled all over the place. I came to the conclusion that she likes living that way.  We visited for a while and then she drove us to UNDERCOVER EGGPLANT where we picked up sandwiches, drinks and deserts. We drove to Wilber Park and met up with Hildy and we all had lunch together.  

Then returned to Connies place and visited some more.   We shared the three deserts.  

When I got back to Mary's  she suggested Chinese food for supper and I agreed.    She went to CHINA 19 and picked it up.  It was VERY good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023