Vera's Wedding 7/23/22

I arrived at COMMUNITY GOSPEL CHURCH about fifteen minutes before the ceremony.  Vera met me in the lobby, and I was able to greet her three grown kids and Michael's wife, Christina.  A little later on I was able to speak with Pete and Bradley.  I was given permission to take pictures during the ceremony and I took a LOT, and they can be found here:  

https://www.flickr.com/photos/juneny/albums/72177720300758521

Someone else took these, I think Vera's oldest daughter, Jane. 



I was happy to connect with some old friends:  Jackie Yarborough, the Kenyon's, the Dirig's and Pat Follett, and meet some new people.  It was disappointing to learn that not a lot of people returned to church after the Covid shutdown in 2020. 

Later on in the day I took Mary for a ride in my car and we picked up meals at Brooks, to take back to her place.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)