WEDNESDAY, July 20th, 2022

 I accompanied Carrie to a dental appointment at ECMC this morning.  I was disappointed when I met up with her to see how horrible her hair looked.  She needs a haircut BAD.  I wondered how she would look wearing a cloth stretchy headband like the ones I wear.  While Sue was checking her in at the dental office, I took mine off and quickly brushed Carrie's hair and put it on her.  WONDER of WONDERS, she let me do that and she kept it on.  She looked SO CUTE!!!  Here she is in the dentists chair. 



The dentist appointment went like usual.  She couldn't be coerced to open her mouth long enough for the dentist or her assistant to look inside her mouth.  So, she will be scheduled for another appointment, but she will be pre-sedated.   

On the way to day hab, I asked Sue if we could stop at a DOLLAR TREE or DOLLAR GNERAL so I could run in and look for a couple of stretchy headbands for Carrie since I wanted mine back, since it is my favorite one.  We did this, and I picked up a black one and a pink one, which might be a little too wide for Carrie, but will work until she gets more of them.

Here she is looking out the car window.

I stopped at Reids and picked up a hot dog and fries for my lunch which I took home, since it is terribly hot outside today.  When I got home, I returned a call to Connie.  We agreed to meet up at her house at ten a.m. on Friday.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023