Saturday, October 1, 2022 COUSINS GATHERING
I thought I might go to LOCKTOBERFEST for a short time this morning, but I didn't. I did a few things around the house and located a few pictures to take to the gathering at Judy's house.
My first cousin Judy and her husband Doug hosted a get together for my four siblings, our cousin Chip and his girlfriend, Krista. She provided a lot of great food which we ate on her huge back patio. I contributed a ROSA MARINA salad. At the end we took some COUSINS PICTURES.
We passed around and looked at old photographs and had a great time together. I was delighted to see these pictures of my grandparents Niethe on a camping trip. Look at my Gramma sleeping on the ground!!!A highlight of this gathering was when my brother Mike gave our cousin Chip (his real name is Norman after his father) his fathers duffel bag from his time in the army. Mike found it at a yard sale several months ago.

Comments
Post a Comment