Saturday, October 8th and Sunday the 9th, 2022

SATURDAY:  I hardly got any sleep last night.  I went to WalMart to get some bananas and eye drops and I purchased a small air fryer.  I had some coupons from SUBWAY.  Peg was at my house, working in the garage, so I called her and asked her if she wanted to split a lage sub for lunch.  She told me what she wanted and I stopped and picked up an ALL AMERICAN CLUB (one of the new sandwiches) without the bacon on it.  Peg and I had lunch together.  I took a nap in the afternoon.  Shortly after I got up, Betty called and wanted to take a walk, so we walked for about 35 minutes.  

SUNDAY:  I went to church and then came home and made some baked beans, pea salad and macaroni salad to take to ASP tomorrow, and continued packing.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)