Sunday, October 2, 2022 and Monday October 3rd

SUNDAY:  Pastor Craig introducing this woman who talked about the Ugandan Water Project 


I was on facebook for a little while before going to church and I got a notification from th FORSYTH TAVERN that the antique shop in their barn was open yesterday and today.  I don't know why I didn't see this notification yesterday but was glad to see it today.   After church, I did not hang around to see if any of my friends were going out to lunch, I went home for a few minutes and had a snack and used my bathroom and then headed out to Warren Corners.  

JAY BIRD antiques is really neat, lots of really old stuff.


I found an item that I have been hoping to find, to replace the one that I broke:  I don't think it is really an antique


and I found this cute little Pyrex dish
I asked the man running the shop if I could walk to the cemetery and he said I could, even though the entrance was roped off.  It is the cutest little cemetery.



  Right behind it is a chicken house, and the chickens and a rooster realized I was there and they all came out.  The rooster had a great time cock-a-doodling and then a couple of other nearby roosters chimed in.  




The rest of the day was kind of BLAH, after this fun experience.  I tried to reach Christa by phone but she did not answer.  She did, however, reach out to me on FB.  

MONDAY:  I wrote and mailed a check to the Ugandan Water Project this morning and then I got ready to go to Clarence to my dermatologic appointment.  After that, I decided to go to Wegmans to get some LACTAID cottage cheese and to Feel Rite to get my enzynes.  Wegmans did not have any LACTAID cottage cheese.  On the way back to Lockport, I stopped at Chiavetta's and purchased a chicken dinner for my lunch.  Half a chicken, two sides and cornbread for $13.00.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)