Thursday, October 6th, 2022 PERRY STONE and more and Friday the 7th
Peg, Betty and I did our last video session of the Perry Stone Revelation study, at Betty's house and then we went to the FIELDSTONE for lunch. I spent the rest of the day at home, relaxing and getting ready for the Allegany trip. In the evening, Lori came over to give me the four books about ASP and I gave her a set of twin sheets and wrote down some information she will need.
Cindi, Jack, Ursula and James picked me up a few minutes before four and we headed to Buffalo. We had a nice supper at OLIVE GARDEN, one I had never been to. The play was at Dameon College, in the MusicalFare Theatre. It was really good!
When the play was over, there was live entertainment in the lounge outside of the theatre, and the star of the show, Renee Landrigan (daughter of Jack and Cindi Landrigan) came out.
It was a great evening.
Comments
Post a Comment