Friday, January 27th, 2023 and Saturday the 28th and Sunday the 29th

FRIDAY:  I neglected to put my car in the garage, so I had to spend ten- or fifteen-minutes cleaning the snow off it first thing this morning.   Elaine called quite early, since she was concerned that her cousin Jill might not follow through on picking her up and taking her to physical therapy.  I offered to drop her off there and then go to my appointment, but her cousin texted her and followed through.  I first went to the post office to retrieve a letter from Person Centered Services that did not have enough postage on it.  I paid the $1.11 and then stayed to look the documents over and mail it back to Carrie's case manager, Breanna Chandler.  I headed out to AAA but I was early so I stopped at TOPS to buy a box of Bisquick.  I ran into Sheila there and we talked for a while.  I told her about the necklace with the Adirondack charms on it that belonged to Mary Anne and she is interested in it.

I met up with Marlene at  AAA and we met with Kayla and started planning a trip to St. Augustine.  Marlene and I agreed to meet up at my house this evening to watch the videos of St. Augustine on my ROKU television.  One of the videos told of several free things to see and do, and I wrote all of them down.

I spent the rest of the day at home.  Marlene came over in the early evening and we watched the videos and discussed ideas for our trip.  I called Bob and Megan to inform them of Carrie's upcoming surgery. 


SATURDAY:  Jan did not feel well, so she did not want to go to see the play at Emmet Belknap.  I had changed my mind anyways and wanted to go to see the movie THE BANSHEES of INISHERIN.


  I called Betty but she already had plans.  I called Pam and she was interested.  In the morning, I ran the dishwasher, scanned some items for Peggy and made a coconut cream pie.  I had a sandwich for lunch and then met Pam at her place and she drove.  We made a few wrong turns before we got to an entrance that took us to the theatre, but we made it on time.  Because it was an "reissue" the admission price was only five dollars each.  This was probably the weirdest movie I have ever seen.

We stopped at Chili's and had supper.  I had the Old Timer burger, with fries and soup. It was good.  Then we  checked out the new BFLO Store, it is really nice.  


The prices in the store are very high.  It is much larger than the previous store which was just down the road at the mall.  

SUNDAY:   Church was good, there were a LOT of people there.  The parking lot fills up so early that people are parking along the road.  

  Betty stayed home because she just couldn't motivate herself to get up and get ready on time.  Jan's asthma is acting up, so she did not come.  I rested in the afternoon.  I called Christa and she helped me access netflix, whic had not been working since the night the Roku TV would not work when Marlene and I wanted to watch videos about St. Augustine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023