Friday February 10th, 2023, Saturday the 11th and Sunday the 12th

FRIDAY:   I went for a haircut at SUPERCUTS, right near TOPS.   I liked the stylist, Yvonne, and I like the price.  Ten dollars less than I paid for a cut and blow-dry at CUTTING CREW last time, and today's price included a conditioning treatment.  I went to the Y and walked on the track and used the recumbent bike for close to ten minutes.  I stopped at THE DOLLAR TREE before going home.  I spent the rest of the day at home.  In the evening, Pam and I arranged to go see A MAN NAMED OTTO.  I will meet her at her apartment tomorrow morning at 11:30.

SATURDAY:  I met up with Pam at her apartment and she drove us to Amherst/Williamsville to the Regal Theatre.  There were five other people in #12.  The movie was excellent.  After the movie we went to CORE LIFE for lunch.  I had a fajita.  Then we went to Paula's Donuts and had a donut.  They were getting ready to close and kind of rushed us along, but we had time to sit and eat our donuts.  

SUNDAY:  The sermon today was really good!!!  After church, Glenda, Betty and I went to THE OLIVE LEAF for lunch.  They were out of a few things due to supply chain problems.  I had the stuffed peppers, which was a special.  I took a nap in the afternoon.   Marlene came over for supper (I thawed out some bean soup) and we planned our April trip.  We will leave in the morning on Palm Sunday and drive to the Amish area in Ohio, spend three nights there and then head east to Pennsylvania, where we will stop at George Wahington's Grist Mill on our way to the Flight 93 Memorial.  We will spend the night near the memorial and then head north to the Jimmy Stewart Museum and a couple of other small attractions. We will arrive back in Lockport on Good Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023