Week of Sunday September 22nd through Saturday the 28th NEW TRIPADVISOR ACCOUNT: CarolynjunetravelsWeek

 SUNDAY:  I watched the church service online.  Craig and Jen announced their vision for Freedom Church's future, which is GROWTH.   I cannot say that I am happy about this.  Mostly because when I first became a Christian in 1972, the Pastor had a vision for growth, also.  The vision never materialized, but the church survived.  

      I still feel fine and don't think I have picked up COVID.  I will stay home until it is time to go out tomorrow evening for my sleep study UNLESS I start to feel sick tomorrow and if that happens, I will call Sleep Insights and see if they think I should reschedule.

I went over to Peggys house to see if a package has been delivered.  It has not.  I went to Walmart and purchased a rotisserie chicken and then to Little Caeser's where I purchased the lunch special again.  It really is a good deal.  I had three pieces of pizza for lunch.  I took a nap in the afternoon.  I started reading the book TERRI THE TRUTH by Michael Schiavo.  It is interesting. 

Before my trip, when I was on the phone with a Spectrum tech.  I deleted cookies, etc. from my laptop.  I lost my TripAdvisor account and was not able to figure out how to access it again.  So, basically, I started a new one.  

I chatted with Megan online.  She and Chris are very happy because they facetimed with Tyler and he seemed happy and has made a few friends, and he seems to like his new apartment.  I had tears in my eyes when she told me that, since I have been concerned about him and praying for him.  

MONDAY:  I worked on a few things necessary to get ready for my Allegany trip. I talked with Maggie on the phone a couple of times.  Kat has decided to not accompany us.   SLEEP INSIGHTS called to remind me of my sleep study tonight.  I went in at eight thirty p.m.

Tuesday:  The Sleep Study was awful.  I did sleep a couple of hours and hopefully it was enough for the machine and technician to get an accurate reading.  I went to the Ladies Life Group and then came home in time for a quick lunch and then Amanda from WellBe came for a meeting, something to do with my health insurance.  I took a nap.  When I got up I felt like cooking, so I tore some meat off of the rotisserie chicken and made a casserole of spaghetti, canned tomato chunks, onions, peppers and mushrooms and the chicken.  It was pretty good.  I called Maggie and we agreed to meet at my house at ten or ten thirty on Thursday morning.  

WEDNESDAY:  I went to A T and T and purchased an iPhone.  I also went to the Y and walked with Jan for a half an hour.  I picked up a small sandwich at JERSEY MIKES, took it home and had it for lunch.  I called AAA and paid for the next years premium.  I spent about twenty minutes sweeping up chestnuts and leaves from the street and put them in a trash can.  Msg'd with Cindi in the evening and it seems like Karen will be coming to ASP!!!!   I put together a list of restaurants in Bradford and Salamanca, and sent it to Cindi.  I called Paula to see how she is doing (good!) and she told me that Mike Pillot passed away.

THURSDAY:  Maggie came over this morning and we planned our meals for the days she will be with me in Allegany State Park.  We each have a list of food items to bring.  After she left, I decided to do my shopping for the trip.  I went to Aldi, Dollar Tree, WalMart and Niagara Produce.  Between WalMart and Niagara Produce I went to Peggy and David's house and their package from DISH had been delivered, so I picked it up.  There was a strange car (red Toyota Rav4) so I called Peggy to tell her that.  She had told a neighbor that she could park her car there while their driveway being paved. When I got home, there was a phone message from Karen.  She will be coming with Cindi to ASP for the last four nights of my week there. Hooray!!!!  I sent her a video of one of the Parallel cottages.   I spent the rest of the day at home.  I added contacts to my new phone, and then charged it.

FRIDAY:  I wanted to call Maggie using my new IPhone which I bought two days ago.  But I couldn't figure out how to get to the place to make a call.  I tried calling A T and T but that did not work. So, I returned it to the store since I had fourteen days in which to change my mind.  Lucky for me, T.J. the guy who sold it to me was there in the store. He offered to show me a few things, but I declined. I don't think A T and T is for me.  Plus, that I phone was going to cost me a LOT of money over three years.

After dealing with the phone, I met up with Jan at the Y and we walked a half an hour, and I also went to Aldi to get a few items. 

I continued working on packing, mainly getting my medications and personal hygiene items into a small Vera Bradley bag that Peggy gave me. I swept up chestnuts and leaves off of the front sidewalk and added them to the trash can.  I boiled potatoes and refrigerated them and will make potato salad.  tomorrow.  I watched the movie RETURN TO THE HIDING PLACE in the evening.  I charged my tracphone and my chrome book.  I called Bob to let him know that I am going away and he will be "on call" for any issues with Carrie.

SATURDAY:  I didn't sleep great last night, the two Tylenol PM didn't help as much as they did on previoius nights.e  Off and on all day, I worked on packing.  I made a potato salad and a coconut custard pie.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023

Week of Sunday September 8th through Saturday September 14, 2024 (new password info)