WEEK of Sunday, July 26th 2026 through Saturday

 SUNDAY:  I think I had six hours uninterrupted sleep last night.  I got ready for church and also got the trash can ready to take out later on.  I first went to PANERA for a drink and then I went to FREEDOM SOUTH for a special service FREEDOM IN THE FIELD, which was a combined service for the two services at Freedom South and the service at Freedom North.  I thought I would be the first one there since I went so early, but thre were a lot of people there already.  Men were directing people where to park, and I got a pretty good spot in the back, fairly close to the picnic pavilion.  Shortly after I arrived, Jan and her son Michael and Kat arrived.  Kat did not have a chair, so I got my extra chair out of the back of my car.  I accidentally spilled most of my drink from Panera.  UGH.  Then Glenda and Carol joined us.  Marlene's daughter was looking for Marlene, who must have been late. Our seats were off to the side of and behind one of the canopies.  But unfortunately, the sun moved and Glenda and Carol ended up in the sun. When the service was over, six of us went to THE BIG DITCH.  Glenda must have googled it and found out that the BD would not open until noon, and it was only a few minutes after eleven.  Carol called me and told me and asked if we should change destinations.  I realized that it might be impossible to reach Vicki and Lori, so I said I thought we might as well go to the Big Ditch and wait on the patio for it to open.  So, that is what we did.  A server named JODY pulled out chairs for us and unlocked the door so a few of us could use the Ladies room.  They put two tables together for us:  me, Vicki, Lori, Louise, Carol and Glenda.   I had the salmon with hand cut fries and broccoli.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Sunday, February 13th, 2022