Week of Sunday, September 20th through Saturday, September 26th, 2026

 SUNDAY:  After church, there was the Life Group Fair.  I did not feel it was necessary to go since I am already involved in a Life Group.  Six of us met up at Denny's for lunch.  I had the burger and fries which comes with a drink and an appetizer, for ten dollars.  Unfortunately for me, when our server was bringing our meals to us, my plate with my meal slid off of her tray, into the next booth.  It only took a few minutes for the "redo".    My burger and fries were very good.  I spent the rest of the day at home.  In the evening, I worked more on my flickr account.  I think it still needs some fine tuning of my pictures from last weeks trip to Lancaster County, PA.  I watched a documentary about Charlie Kirk on ANGEL and LENA:  My 100 Children, based on a true post-holocaust story.  

MONDAY:  Before going to Dr. Kurbs for my chiropractic appointment, I tried to find someone to meet up with me at the Y to walk the track.  Marlene was available and agreed to meet up with me at ten forty five.  I arrived at about ten forty and ran into Louise.  She and I walked the track three times before Marlene arrived.  Marlene and I walked the track several times, taking short breaks now and then.  She is worried about her daughter, Cynthia.  We prayed together for her.  Indeed she is having a rough time, and I am pretty sure that part of is the fear she and her husband, Meyer, have that he will be picked up and deported.  Butler there are other issues, too. I registered for the next Senior Social.  Before going  home, I went to SUBWAY and got a six inch sub. I spent the rest of the day at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

EAGLE WATCH at the Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge and more: 2/1/2020