October 6th. 2018 Leaving Yosemite and Driving to Bishop
We got up early and checked out around 7:45. It was a beautiful drive out of the park... here are a few pictures
…………….saw Olmstead Point again, this time with a blue sky and sunshine. Tenaya Lake is gorgeous!
Stopped at the Mobil station just outside of Lee Vining and
purchased gas, ice, sandwiches etc. I bought a long sleeved blue Yosemite T-shirt.
Drove to Bishop, found laundromat and started laundry and then went to motel AMERICAS BEST VALUE INN an checked in.
Around 3:45 I drove MaryAnne to church. On the way there, my TomTom gave up the ghost. I tried everything to get it working. After I dropped her off, I located a KMart and looked for a new one. I was told that they do not sell them anymore.
I picked MaryAnne up at church
and noticed a table set up in front of the church. I asked what kind of food they were selling and was told that everything was free: drinks, chips, hotdogs, coleslaw and potato salad and ice cream for desert.
It was pretty chilly so MA and I sat in the car and ate.
We returned to our lodging and worked on organizing and sorting our luggage, etc. out.
…………….saw Olmstead Point again, this time with a blue sky and sunshine. Tenaya Lake is gorgeous!
Stopped at the Mobil station just outside of Lee Vining and
purchased gas, ice, sandwiches etc. I bought a long sleeved blue Yosemite T-shirt.
Drove to Bishop, found laundromat and started laundry and then went to motel AMERICAS BEST VALUE INN an checked in.
Around 3:45 I drove MaryAnne to church. On the way there, my TomTom gave up the ghost. I tried everything to get it working. After I dropped her off, I located a KMart and looked for a new one. I was told that they do not sell them anymore.
I picked MaryAnne up at church
and noticed a table set up in front of the church. I asked what kind of food they were selling and was told that everything was free: drinks, chips, hotdogs, coleslaw and potato salad and ice cream for desert.
It was pretty chilly so MA and I sat in the car and ate.
We returned to our lodging and worked on organizing and sorting our luggage, etc. out.
Comments
Post a Comment