9/11/19 Y and Cambria Dinner
I went to the Y this morning, arriving a few minutes early to walk the track, and then the thirty minute STABILITY class in the gym, which was poorly attended. After that I went upstairs and walked the track once or twice and then got on one of the recumbent bikes for five minutes, then I returned to the gym for SILVER SNEAKERS CLASSIC, I left after forty minutes (out of 45) and then I showered , On my way out, I thought I saw Maria Palma
in the child care room, and she looked up and noticed me and came out and we talked for a few minutes. She told me that she is teaching Spanish to the four and five year olds. Also, she is teaching kids a bit older in a school location. She said she is SO happy now, after not being able to work for about a year. Then I went to the library, where I completed my SNAP application. Went home and had a snack and napped a bit.
I picked Elaine up at 4:30 and we went to Cambria Congregational Church for their pork roast dinner, which was excellent. A few minutes before seven p.m. I called Betty. She was just leaving the FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH'S Dollar Dinner. We met up at my house and took a walk.
in the child care room, and she looked up and noticed me and came out and we talked for a few minutes. She told me that she is teaching Spanish to the four and five year olds. Also, she is teaching kids a bit older in a school location. She said she is SO happy now, after not being able to work for about a year. Then I went to the library, where I completed my SNAP application. Went home and had a snack and napped a bit.
I picked Elaine up at 4:30 and we went to Cambria Congregational Church for their pork roast dinner, which was excellent. A few minutes before seven p.m. I called Betty. She was just leaving the FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH'S Dollar Dinner. We met up at my house and took a walk.

Comments
Post a Comment