GO TEAM PARTY at Faith Tabernacle Church: September 9, 2019
Today after church I helped Peggy cut up vegetables for tonight's GO TEAM PARTY. The party is for Go Team members only...………….those people who have completed the four weeks of MOTION. I took the four weeks of classes when they were first offered...……….it may have been a year ago or so.
The party started at six p.m. I think there were about sixty people present.
This small sign was on the table amid lots of tiny stars.
We had several flavors of chicken wings (from Stevie V's)
and a salad bar. I don't think the salad bar
got much action but the wings were a big hit AND they were sloppy. For desert there were several kinds of brownies.
There was worship
and Craig gave a message
The party started at six p.m. I think there were about sixty people present.
This small sign was on the table amid lots of tiny stars.
We had several flavors of chicken wings (from Stevie V's)
and a salad bar. I don't think the salad bar
got much action but the wings were a big hit AND they were sloppy. For desert there were several kinds of brownies.
There was worship
and Craig gave a message




Comments
Post a Comment