LABOR DAY 2019 Outing with Peggy

Peggy and I planned to spend some time together today, so we met up at my place at ten thirty.  We sorted through some items in the garage and then we went to Lockport Hospital to see our friend, Myrna, who fell in the middle of the night and may have broken her shoulder.  We visited her for a while and then we dropped some old bottles off at Mike's house.

By this time it was early afternoon and we were hungry.  I went through a coupon book that Peggy has and we found several restaurants that had good offers.  However, none of them were open.  I had the name and address of Lunetta's and suggested we go there.  We did and had a nice lunch.
The inside is a bit nicer than the outside.
After lunch we went geocaching.  We found six out of eight that we looked for.   

I noticed this building after we found a cache just outside of a cemetery.

It was a nice afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020