Sepember 7: Jim and Karen Renew Their Vows
Yesterday, I went to the Y and spent time in three pool exercise classes. The last part of one, then the
fifteen minute of Aqua Stretch class and then about 2/3 of Silver Sneaker Splash. I was getting tired and needed to use the bathroom, so I quit early. Gail, Peggy and I met at STEAK, STONE AND SUSHI for lunch in order to celebrate Gail and Peg's August birthdays. I had the filet mignon. We had a nice time together. In the evening, I invited Pam over to play BANANAGRAMS. We had popcorn and cider and enjoyed our time together.
Jim and Karen are a couple who started coming to Faith Tab a few years ago. Jim is the brother of my Aunt Linda's former husband. They have been married fifteen years. Each of them had been looking for a partner on the internet. In their own words they "looked all over the world" but found each other in the same city. Here they are before the ceremony, which Pastor Craig did.
I helped Maggie Weeks to get the luncheon set up in the youth sanctuary. There was quite a nice spread of cold cuts, cheese and rolls, fruit with chocolate dip, potato and mac salad and more.
And a beautiful and delicious cake that Karen's daughter made.
Peg and I packaged up leftovers from the luncheon to take to Myrna. After church, I ran home to get some turkey soup and I took the soup and the luncheon leftovers to Myrna, who broke her shoulder several days ago. Her daughter, Denise and granddaughter, Alyssa, were there with Myrna. I stayed and visited them for a while.
fifteen minute of Aqua Stretch class and then about 2/3 of Silver Sneaker Splash. I was getting tired and needed to use the bathroom, so I quit early. Gail, Peggy and I met at STEAK, STONE AND SUSHI for lunch in order to celebrate Gail and Peg's August birthdays. I had the filet mignon. We had a nice time together. In the evening, I invited Pam over to play BANANAGRAMS. We had popcorn and cider and enjoyed our time together.
Jim and Karen are a couple who started coming to Faith Tab a few years ago. Jim is the brother of my Aunt Linda's former husband. They have been married fifteen years. Each of them had been looking for a partner on the internet. In their own words they "looked all over the world" but found each other in the same city. Here they are before the ceremony, which Pastor Craig did.
I helped Maggie Weeks to get the luncheon set up in the youth sanctuary. There was quite a nice spread of cold cuts, cheese and rolls, fruit with chocolate dip, potato and mac salad and more.
And a beautiful and delicious cake that Karen's daughter made.
Peg and David came over so David could take care of my kitchen window that Peggy painted shut a few days ago. Then he worked bit on the drooping awning over my rear kitchen door. Peg and I also found some items of trash to put out tomorrow night. Then they left to go to Outwater Park to take a walk and I took a nap.
Comments
Post a Comment