Another Canadian Adventure! 12/7/19
This morning Betty and I went to the indoor Farmers Market at Harrison Place. Neither one of us purchased anything but she was able to get her flamingo earrings repaired by the vendor who made them. I gave them to her for her birthday.
I put up some Christmas decorations and took a short nap before driving to the DALE for the bus trip to Niagara Falls Canada for the 2019 Festival of Lights. Marlene and I had to sit in the seats way in the back because everyone else arrived before we did.
A little while into the bus ride, Marlene realized that she did not have her drivers license with her. She downsized to a smaller purse and eliminate her wallet. She quickly came up with a plan. She called her daughter, Christiana, and asked her to find her license and deliver it to her in Niagara Falls, New York. I offered to go with her. The bus driver agreed to let us off at the Seneca Casino and Carla (the leader of the group) agreed that we could meet up with the group at BOSTON PIZZA in Niagara Falls, Canada.
After being dropped off at the casino, we walked to the WYNDHAM GARDENS HOTEL, the place where Christie agreed to meet us. There was a nice restaurant there, where I had a meal, since we were missing the meal at Boston Pizza. Marlene had been to a luncheon before meeting up with us at the Dale, so she did not order anything. My meal was great!
We walked across the Rainbow Bridge which I found to be great fun. I took some pictures.
This one is my favorite!
and up Clifton Hill
and found Boston Pizza.
Our group was finishing up their meal.
Geneva and Carla (mother and daughter)
It was a great evening! I am glad that I experienced another FIRST...…….walking across the Rainbow Bridge.
I put up some Christmas decorations and took a short nap before driving to the DALE for the bus trip to Niagara Falls Canada for the 2019 Festival of Lights. Marlene and I had to sit in the seats way in the back because everyone else arrived before we did.
A little while into the bus ride, Marlene realized that she did not have her drivers license with her. She downsized to a smaller purse and eliminate her wallet. She quickly came up with a plan. She called her daughter, Christiana, and asked her to find her license and deliver it to her in Niagara Falls, New York. I offered to go with her. The bus driver agreed to let us off at the Seneca Casino and Carla (the leader of the group) agreed that we could meet up with the group at BOSTON PIZZA in Niagara Falls, Canada.
After being dropped off at the casino, we walked to the WYNDHAM GARDENS HOTEL, the place where Christie agreed to meet us. There was a nice restaurant there, where I had a meal, since we were missing the meal at Boston Pizza. Marlene had been to a luncheon before meeting up with us at the Dale, so she did not order anything. My meal was great!
We walked across the Rainbow Bridge which I found to be great fun. I took some pictures.
This one is my favorite!
and up Clifton Hill
and found Boston Pizza.
Our group was finishing up their meal.
Geneva and Carla (mother and daughter)
It was a great evening! I am glad that I experienced another FIRST...…….walking across the Rainbow Bridge.
Comments
Post a Comment