CRAFT NIGHT AT THE YMCA: 12/4/19
Tonight was CRAFT NIGHT at the Y. Betty was too tired to go, so I arranged to meet up with Dee and Elaine at six p.m. (the time the Y's Facebook post said the event would start). However, it was really scheduled to start at 6:30 p.m. While waiting, I talked with a woman I had never met before, Jan. I introduced her to Dee and Elaine when they arrived and the four of us sat together.
I was a bit disappointed when I saw the gnomes that we were going to make (ugly, ugly, ugly). However, they were fun to make. Then we painted snowflakes on a wine glass. I kept messing up and had to wipe off my paint and start over a few times and I was not happy with my finished product. Here is Jan with her wine glass. She did very well.
I was a bit disappointed when I saw the gnomes that we were going to make (ugly, ugly, ugly). However, they were fun to make. Then we painted snowflakes on a wine glass. I kept messing up and had to wipe off my paint and start over a few times and I was not happy with my finished product. Here is Jan with her wine glass. She did very well.
Here is Dee working on her gnome.
Elaine with her completed gnome.
It was announced that future craft nights will not be free, there will be a $4 charge. Dee and I decided that is a reasonable price but we will need to know ahead of time what we will be making.
Comments
Post a Comment