GOOD FRIDAY 2021

 I stayed in bed late this morning, reading and on FaceBook.  After breakfast, I called Peggy and offered to go in to FREEDOM SOUTH to finish cleaning up the kitchen from the funeral meal.  First she said OK to that and then she changed her mind, so I stayed home.  I decided to get a head start on tomorrows Easter cooking, so I chopped up the cabbage for coleslaw, hardboiled the eggs for devilled eggs and made the raisin sauce for the ham.  

I napped in the afternoon and finished reading NOMADLAND.  

I went to the GOOD FRIDAY service at FREEDOM SOUTH. 








Betty had asked me to save her a seat.  She and I and Marlene sat in the same row.  Marlene had a bad fall a day or so ago, coming out of her dentist office, she slipped on some ice and banged up her left leg and foot.  

A few minutes after I got home from the service, the phone rang and it was Connie.  She wanted to thank me for the book I sent her a week ago or so.  She is enjoying it and will save it for me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020