Saturday, May 22, 2021

 I puttered around the house in the morning, changing my sheets, doing laundry, and generally straightening up. Peg came over late morning and she and worked on straightening out the basement, and putting together a bunch of stuff to go to the GOOD WILL, as well as throwing out a lot of stuff. By the time she left it was going on four p.m.

I called Leslie and suggested that after our Letchworth trip she might come to Lockport for a couple of days since she would be half way here already. Unfortunately, she made a commitment to help serve "meals with wheels" at the senior meal center in the building she lives in.

I decided to go to Niagara Produce to get some watermelon, since I had been craving it for a day or two.  I ran into Betty there and she and I decided to go to the nine a.m. service tomorrow since we will be honoring law enforcement at that time.  Then I went to LOCKPORT CARES HOMELESS SHELTER because they were having a food truck event. 

I purchased a pulled chicken dinner for eleven dollars and a piece of strawberry rhubarb pie for five dollars and I left a small donation at the front table. 

My meal was pretty good and the pie was AMAZING.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY EIGHT of Alaskan Cruise: Thursday, September 18, 2025 Skagway

Week of Sunday, August 10th through Saturday, August 16th, 2025 (Recipe for Crazy Crust Pie)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020